So I've once again trusted Wikipedia (http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fruit)  to gather a complete list of fruits.  I think I eat more fruits than I do veggies, but I guess we'll see in a moment!


The following are all fruits:
  • Nectarine
  • Orange - is there anyone who doesn't eat oranges?  They aren't my fav, but I'll eat them.
  • Peach  - only sliced - I don't like them fresh - I think it's because of the skin.  Strange, I know.
  • Pear

So there's a little more to this list, but what you should know is that I do NOT eat fruit daily.  I'm on a smoothie kick, so I do try to drink a smoothie each day, but that's really about it.  I'm notorious for buying fruit and never eating it, so I just waste money.  Because of this, I quit buying fruit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?

About